All Product Categories
Like other body parts, hairs are also an important body part of living beings. These help in offering protection to the head, scalp and brain against any injuries and external shocks. At the same time, hairs are also considered to be important from point of view of beauty and external looks of a person. Also long, strong and shining hairs indicate towards overall good health of the human body. It is because hairs also require nutrients and oxygen supply for their growth. If hairs are healthy and shining then the concerned person is definitely taking a healthy diet and following a healthy lifestyle.
Unfortunately, not all people are blessed with this gift. Most people are born with healthy hairs but with the passage of time and negligence in taking proper care of the hairs, some people suffer from numerous problems related to the hairs such as hair loss, hair fall, split ends, premature graying of hairs and dandruff. Consequently, the sufferer may have adverse effect on the health as well as external looks of the hairs. Most people start worrying when they notice hair related problems and especially hair loss and dandruff. Although normal loss of hairs in routine life is okay as it paves the way for growth of new hairs however excessive hair loss and dandruff is really a matter of concern.
What causes hair loss and dandruff?
Hair loss may be triggered due to multiple factors in different people. These may include deficiencies of some nutrients in the diet that results in weakening of the hair roots and follicles. Excessive use of cosmetics that are rich in chemicals is another important cause for hair loss. Similarly, exposure to direct sunlight or other harmful rays may also result in hair loss.
People suffering from cancer also suffer from hair loss due to action of the immune system against own body cells. Negligence in taking proper care of the hygiene of hairs may also lead to hair loss. It is because wastes, toxins and other harmful materials keep depositing in the hairs and the scalp which in turn blocks oxygen supply to the hair cells. As a result, hair roots become weak and suffer from hair loss.
Certain genes or hereditary factors may also cause hair loss and dandruff. Other factors that may result in hair loss include rapid and sudden weight loss, high fever, and deficiency of iron in the body, and problems or diseases relevant to the thyroid gland. Most women suffer from hair loss after delivery as well as during lactation.
Dandruff is mainly caused due to excessive dryness of the scalp which in turn results in shedding of the skin of the scalp in the form of dandruff. Obstructed supply of oxygen and blood to the scalp as well as fungal infections caused due to ringworm of the scalp are among other causes of dandruff.
How is hair loss and dandruff indicated?
Well, the problem of hair loss is indicated by excessive falling and loss of hairs while combing during routine life. The hairs are lost in large numbers when a person suffers from hair loss. Constant scratching of the scalp so as to soothe down irritation, itching or inflammation caused due to excessive skin dryness is a clear indicator of dandruff.
- Cervical Spondylitis/Backache
- Asthma, Rhinitis, Coryza & Sinusitis
- Psoriasis & Eczema
- Package For Oligospermia / Male Impotency
- High Blood Pressure
- Hepatitis A, B, C (Yakrt-Sotha)
- Gastric Trouble
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Cirrhosis of Liver
- Chronic Rhinitis
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Cataract Glaucoma
- Pimples (Yuvana Pidika)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Sprue Syndrome, Diarrhea & AMA
- Sciatica & Cervical Spondylitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Penis Enlargement
- Parkinsonism (Kampa-Vata)
- Osteoporosis (Asthi-Susirata)
- Oligospermia Infertility & Other Genital Diseases
- Muscular Dystrophy & Handicapped Children
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Mental Retardation & Mongoloid Children
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstruation) & Amenorrhea (Less Menstruation)
- Health Pack For Menopause
- Health Pack For Leucorrhoea
- Health Pack For Kidney Stone
- Health Pack For Jaundice
- Health Pack For Ischemic Heart Disease
- Health Pack for Interstitial Cystitis
- Health Pack for Hyperthyroidism
- Hernia (Antra-Vrddhi)
- Headache, Migraine & Depression
- Health Pack for Hair Loss and Premature Graying
- Health Pack for Gout
- Health Pack for Gall Bladder stone
- Health Pack for Frigidity
- Health pack for Fibromyalgia
- Fibroid uterus
- Health pack for Fatigue
- Health pack for Erectile Dysfunctions
- Health pack for Epistaxis
- Health Pack for Epilepsies
- Health pack for Eosinophilia
- Health pack for Dysphagia
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Deafness, Otorrhagia & Tympanitis
- Coryza, Sinusitis & Chronic Rhinitis
- constipation and Detoxification
- Chronic Headache
- Health Pack For Cervical Spondylitis And back Pain
- Health Pack For Asthma And Bronchitis
- Health Pack For Arthritis and Joint Pains **
- Arthritis / Joint / Knee
- AMA (Detox)
- Adenitis/Tumour Growth
- Acne and Skin Problems
- Acidity and Hyperacidity
- Health pack for Psychosis
- Health Pack For Pleurisy
- Health Pack For Migraine
Swastham.com is a trading company and has no authorization on the quality of the products and genuinely of the product display. The information mentioned on the above page is purely for information and is at user's discretion. We do not claim any cure, treatment and authenticity of products, content and information provided of any sort. It is advised that before using the product, information or health tips one should consult his doctor for his approval. Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.