All Product Categories
Large numbers of people suffer from the problem of hair loss and premature graying of hairs. It is especially true for the current generation. It is all attributed to wrong lifestyle and improper eating habits of the people. At the same time, stressful and hectic schedules, keeping awake late at night and genetic factors also contribute towards problems relevant to the hairs. Although normal hair loss is essential so as to give way to growth of new hair cells and follicles however excessive hair loss is really a matter of worry. It is because this problem is caused due to some triggering factors that need to be diagnosed and cured appropriately.
Premature graying of hairs means change in the color of hairs from black to grey or whitish grey even before advancement in age. The medical term used to refer to the problem of hair loss is alopecia. Both men and women are prone to suffer from this problem. Even sometimes children may be seen suffering from hair loss. It may be due to unhealthy diet and improper hygiene of the hairs.
Causes of hair loss and premature graying of hairs
There is not a single but multiple causes responsible for causing hair loss and premature graying of hairs. These may be related to the diet, lifestyle, hereditary factors or some diseases in the body. Major factor responsible for hair loss and premature graying of hairs are as given below.
a) Lack of certain nutrients in the diet and especially protein content is responsible for making hair roots weak. This in turn results in hair loss.
b) People who have family history of the problem of hair loss and premature graying of hairs are also more at the risk of suffering from hair loss and premature graying of hairs. It is due to abnormal or defective genes that result in excessive hair loss and premature graying of hairs.
c) Imbalance of certain hormones in the body may also result in hair loss in some cases.
d) Chronic illness and certain infectious diseases or disorders in the body may also cause hair loss and premature graying of hairs. People who suffer from cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis or other serious health issues are also prone to suffer from hair loss.
e) Exposure to toxins, pollutants, direct sunlight or harmful radiations, chemotherapy and metal positioning may also lead to hair loss and premature graying of hairs.
f) Mental stress and anxiety are also known to cause hair loss and premature graying of hairs. It is because such negative states have a direct effect on the growth of hairs.
Signs and symptoms of hair loss and premature graying
It is but obvious that the condition of hair loss is mainly characterized by excessive loss of hairs from the scalp. The concerned person may get patches of hairs out in the comb while combing. Even some people may suffer from mild baldness due to this problem. Similarly, change in the color of hairs from normal black/brown to white or grayish white at an early age is a clear indication of premature graying of hairs.
- Cervical Spondylitis/Backache
- Asthma, Rhinitis, Coryza & Sinusitis
- Psoriasis & Eczema
- Package For Oligospermia / Male Impotency
- High Blood Pressure
- Hepatitis A, B, C (Yakrt-Sotha)
- Gastric Trouble
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Cirrhosis of Liver
- Chronic Rhinitis
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Cataract Glaucoma
- Pimples (Yuvana Pidika)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Sprue Syndrome, Diarrhea & AMA
- Sciatica & Cervical Spondylitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Penis Enlargement
- Parkinsonism (Kampa-Vata)
- Osteoporosis (Asthi-Susirata)
- Oligospermia Infertility & Other Genital Diseases
- Muscular Dystrophy & Handicapped Children
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Mental Retardation & Mongoloid Children
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstruation) & Amenorrhea (Less Menstruation)
- Health Pack For Menopause
- Health Pack For Leucorrhoea
- Health Pack For Kidney Stone
- Health Pack For Jaundice
- Health Pack For Ischemic Heart Disease
- Health Pack for Interstitial Cystitis
- Health Pack for Hyperthyroidism
- Hernia (Antra-Vrddhi)
- Headache, Migraine & Depression
- Health Pack for Hair Loss and Premature Graying
- Health Pack for Gout
- Health Pack for Gall Bladder stone
- Health Pack for Frigidity
- Health pack for Fibromyalgia
- Fibroid uterus
- Health pack for Fatigue
- Health pack for Erectile Dysfunctions
- Health pack for Epistaxis
- Health Pack for Epilepsies
- Health pack for Eosinophilia
- Health pack for Dysphagia
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Deafness, Otorrhagia & Tympanitis
- Coryza, Sinusitis & Chronic Rhinitis
- constipation and Detoxification
- Chronic Headache
- Health Pack For Cervical Spondylitis And back Pain
- Health Pack For Asthma And Bronchitis
- Health Pack For Arthritis and Joint Pains **
- Arthritis / Joint / Knee
- AMA (Detox)
- Adenitis/Tumour Growth
- Acne and Skin Problems
- Acidity and Hyperacidity
- Health pack for Psychosis
- Health Pack For Pleurisy
- Health Pack For Migraine
Swastham.com is a trading company and has no authorization on the quality of the products and genuinely of the product display. The information mentioned on the above page is purely for information and is at user's discretion. We do not claim any cure, treatment and authenticity of products, content and information provided of any sort. It is advised that before using the product, information or health tips one should consult his doctor for his approval. Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.