All Product Categories
|Q & A:|
|Shipping:||Free Normal Shipping Worldwide | Express Shipping (Trackable)|
|Payments:||All Credit Cards, Paypal.|
|Returns:||30 days money back, buyer pays return shipping|
- Reviews (0)
As suggested by the name, gastric trouble is related to the digestive system of the body or with the stomach. Most people may be seen complaining of gastric problems these days. It is found equally in people of all ages and genders. Although gastric trouble is not a disease however it is quite discomforting and indicative of some other problems in the digestive system or in the body as a whole. Gastric trouble may even appear in the form of a symptom of some other health problems. People suffering from gastric trouble complain of pain, heaviness and uneasiness in the stomach. Even sometimes they may also suffer from heartburn, acidity, nausea and feeling of vomiting. Incomplete or improper digestion of the foods in the stomach or intestine is the major cause of gastric trouble.
What are the chief reasons for occurrence of gastric troubles?
There are multiple reasons behind occurrence of gastric troubles. In order to get apt treatment for gastric problems, it is better to first understand the exact cause of this problem otherwise the problem may aggravate further. Chief reasons for occurrence of gastric problems are as mentioned below.
· Pregnancy when a woman is not able to exercise much and experiences pressure of the developing fetus
· Viral and bacterial infections
· Intake of spicy foods
· Intake of oily and fatty foods including junk foods, chocolates and cold drinks
· Stress and anxiety
· Lack of proper rest and sleep
· Gastric diseases such as gastric or peptic ulcers
· Use of certain drugs or medicines such as those related to high blood pressure and diabetes
· Excessive intake of alcohol
· Intake of meat or dairy products
· Insufficient secretion of pancreatic juice into the small intestine
· Malabsorption of the food
· Secretion of excessive stomach acid
· Defective liver or large intestine
How are gastric troubles diagnosed?
Gastric troubles may be diagnosed and confirmed by considering some common signs and symptoms. These are the common symptoms which are associated with almost all types of gastric problems or troubles.
Nausea and vomiting
Constipation or diarrhea
Continuous abdominal pain
Heaviness of the stomach
Loss of appetite
Bloating of the stomach
Headache and dizziness
Pain in the shoulders and the back
Herbal remedies for gastric troubles
Although gastric problems are not so serious however these need medical treatment which may help in complete treatment and prevention of the same. It is because chronic digestive or gastric troubles may lead to other complicated health problems. An apt solution for complete and permanent treatment of gastric trouble is use of herbal formulas or herbal remedies. These remedies help in providing relief from the symptoms of the gastric trouble as well.
Divya Udara Kalpa churna
Prepared by mixing the wonderful herbs which are beneficial for the digestive system, it is a very good herbal preparation which helps in bringing about the normal balance amid acid and base in the stomach so as to aid in proper and complete digestion. Also it nourishes the entire digestive system for its normal and maximum working. This amazing herbal formula is even apt in relieving the various symptoms of gastric trouble such as pain and inflammation in the stomach.
Divya Gaisahara churna
The herbs contained in this natural remedy are being used from times unknown to get rid of various digestive problems. Also these are effective in stimulating the pancreas to secrete enzymes required for proper digestion and assimilation of the foods consumed by the body. The symptoms of gastric trouble are also relieved with the help of this wonderful herbal formula.
Prevention of gastric troubles
Gastric problems or troubles mostly arise due to wrong lifestyle or eating habits. Therefore, it is very essential to pay attention to our diet and the lifestyle. It is a must to follow a healthy lifestyle and incorporate healthy foods in our diet so as to keep digestive system in proper working order. To prevent occurrence of gastric problems, you may follow below mentioned guidelines.
* Drink lots of water to clear out toxins and waste materials from the body. It also helps in dealing with the problem of constipation.
* Incorporate lots of fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet as it is very much helpful in maintaining good health of the digestive system.
* Carry out physical activity daily so as to normalize the peristalsis movements which in turn prevent occurrence of gastric problems. Even morning and evening walks are beneficial in this regard as these help in improving flow of blood to the stomach which in turn paces up the metabolic activity.
* Say no to fatty foods, oily foods, fried foods, spicy foods and junk foods as these are all major causes of gastric problems. Eat easily digestible diet so that gastric problems may be prevented naturally.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Acne / Skin Problems
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Angina Pectoris
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Anxiety disorders
- Arthritis / Joint / Knee
- Ayurvedic Products
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cervical Spondylitis / Backache
- Childhood Asthma
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Gastritis
- Chronic Rhinitis
- Coeliac Disease
- Dental Care
- Erectile Dysfunctions
- Esophageal Hiatus Hernia
- Eye Problems
- Gall Bladder stone
- Gastric Troubles
- Hair Care
- Health Care
- Heart Care
- Hepatitis / Liver / Jaundice
- High Blood Pressure
- Home Remedy A To Z
- Home Remedy Products
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kapha dosha
- Kidney / Renal Problems
- Kidney Stone
- Lung Problem
- Memory Support
- Men Best Herbal Remedies
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pack of Medicine
- Parkinson's disease
- Piles / Fistula
- Pitta dosha
- Premature Ejaculation
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Ramdev Oil & Drop Products Range
- Renal Failure
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Care
- Stress / Depression
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Urinary Problems
- Vata Dosha
- Weight Loss / Obesity
- Woman Best Herbal Remedies
Swastham.com is a trading company and has no authorization on the quality of the products and genuinely of the product display. The information mentioned on the above page is purely for information and is at user's discretion. We do not claim any cure, treatment and authenticity of products, content and information provided of any sort. It is advised that before using the product, information or health tips one should consult his doctor for his approval. Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.