All Product Categories
|Q & A:|
|Shipping:||Free Normal Shipping Worldwide | Express Shipping (Trackable)|
|Payments:||All Credit Cards, Paypal.|
|Returns:||30 days money back, buyer pays return shipping|
- Reviews (0)
Chronic Renal Failure
Chronic renal failure is a disorder associated with the kidneys due to which kidneys stop functioning properly for a considerable length of time. Due to this condition, the kidneys are not able to filter the blood and remove toxic substances and waste materials from it. As a result, the waste materials and other toxins keep on accumulating on the body which in turn gives rise to other health problems also. This condition is mostly and commonly found in people who suffer from the problem of high blood pressure and high blood sugar. Although damage to the kidneys is slow paced however if it is not treated well-in-time then it may even lead to complete damage to the kidneys and they stop their work of filtering the blood completely. Consequently, the health of a person is adversely affected. Therefore, it is very important to get rid of this problem as soon as it is diagnosed in a person.
What are the causes of chronic renal failure?
There are multiple causes for renal failure.
Decreased blood flow due to various heart related problems
High blood pressure
Use of certain drugs or medicines such as antibiotics and diuretics
What are the possible symptoms of chronic renal failure?
Chronic renal failure may be confirmed by presence of following signs and symptoms in the body.
- Insufficient urine and difficulty in passing urine
- Tiredness and exhaustion plus laziness due to which patients feels sleepy always
- Swelling of limbs and the skin under the eyes
- Discomfort or upsetting of the stomach
- Constant headache
- Loss of appetite and loss of weight
- Acute infections due to low body immunity
- Bad taste in the mouth
- Itching and irritation in the skin
- Weakness of bones
- Anemia due to passage of blood along with urine
- Cramps in the legs due to trembling of the muscles
Herbal remedies for chronic renal failure
Although most people prefer conventional medicines as they show fast and quick results however these have their own side-effects on the body. Therefore, herbal remedies work best in this regard as these are completely safe and eliminate the risk of recurrence of these problems in kidneys again.
It helps in restoring back the normal functions of the kidneys and helps them to filter the blood so as to promote good health of the overall body in a natural way. It provides sufficient energy to the body and the kidneys and helps them to function with maximum efficiency.
Divya Hajarula Yahuda Bhasma
It helps in providing great relief from various symptoms of chronic renal failure. It nourishes the kidneys and its all parts so that the symptoms and signs associated with them may be relieved automatically.
Divya Punarnavadi Mandura
It is one of the most excellent herbal remedies for kidney disorders, which is being used since a long time. It helps in accelerating the process of recovery of the kidneys from the diseased state. It helps in retaining normal functions of the kidneys.
Divya Vrkka dosa Hara Kvatha
It is useful in case of all types of kidney problems. It rejuvenates the kidneys so as to promote their normal functions.
Divya Goksuradi Guggulu
It is a great natural remedy for treatment and prevention of problems associated with the kidneys. It provides fast relief from this condition and hence eases the signs and symptoms associated with chronic renal failure.
Divya Basanta Kusumakara Rasa
It offers nutritional supply to the kidneys which in turn optimizes its functions and hence promotes its good health in a natural way.
Divya Chardra Prabha vati
It is again a very good herbal formula to treat and prevent kidney diseases such as renal failure in an efficient and safe manner. It supports normal kidney functions.
Prevention of chronic renal failure
- To make sure that kidneys keep on performing their functions well and in an efficient manner without suffering any problems, you must pay attention to some points. These may also be considered as preventative measures for the kidneys.
- Drink lots of water so as to ensure removal of wastes and toxins from the body. It also increases urine output which in turn ensures removal of harmful and waste materials from the body and the kidneys.
- Reduce intake of salt so as to ensure proper working of the kidneys.
- Similarly, have low potassium foods in diet such as grapes, apples and strawberries.
- Avoid alcohol as it interferes with normal working of the kidneys.
- Similarly, say no to smoking, which is again bad for overall health of human body including kidneys as well.
- Carry out light exercises such as yoga to get relieved of signs and symptoms of kidney diseases.
- Avoid excessively fatty foods to ensure good health of the kidneys.
- Avoid spicy foods as well as foods rich in high protein content.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Acne / Skin Problems
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Angina Pectoris
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Anxiety disorders
- Arthritis / Joint / Knee
- Ayurvedic Products
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cervical Spondylitis / Backache
- Childhood Asthma
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Gastritis
- Chronic Rhinitis
- Coeliac Disease
- Dental Care
- Erectile Dysfunctions
- Esophageal Hiatus Hernia
- Eye Problems
- Gall Bladder stone
- Gastric Troubles
- Hair Care
- Health Care
- Heart Care
- Hepatitis / Liver / Jaundice
- High Blood Pressure
- Home Remedy A To Z
- Home Remedy Products
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kapha dosha
- Kidney / Renal Problems
- Kidney Stone
- Lung Problem
- Memory Support
- Men Best Herbal Remedies
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pack of Medicine
- Parkinson's disease
- Piles / Fistula
- Pitta dosha
- Premature Ejaculation
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Ramdev Oil & Drop Products Range
- Renal Failure
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Care
- Stress / Depression
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Urinary Problems
- Vata Dosha
- Weight Loss / Obesity
- Woman Best Herbal Remedies
Swastham.com is a trading company and has no authorization on the quality of the products and genuinely of the product display. The information mentioned on the above page is purely for information and is at user's discretion. We do not claim any cure, treatment and authenticity of products, content and information provided of any sort. It is advised that before using the product, information or health tips one should consult his doctor for his approval. Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.