All Product Categories
- Bathtub Cleaning
- Abdomen Pain after Child Birth
- Abdominal Colic (Infants)
- Abdominal Discomfort
- Abdominal Pain and Cramps
- Abscessed Tooth
- Abscesses and Boils
- Aching Eyes
- Acid Reflux
- Acne Treatment
- Age Spots
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Anal Abscess
- Anal Itching
- Anal Itching Children
- Anal Skin Tags
- Anal Soreness
- Anal Warts
- Anemia (Children)
- Angina Pain
- Angular Cheilitis
- Ant Bites Stings
- Anxiety and Panic Disorder
- Arthritis Treatment
- Athlete's foot cure at home
- Baby Bottle Syndrome Home Remedies
- Baby Restlessness
- Back Acne cure Home Remedies
- Back Care Home Remedies
- Backache Cure
- Bacterial Infection Prevention Home Remedies
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Bacterial Vaginosis and Yeast Infection
- Bad Breath Cure Home Remedy
- Bald Patches (Women)
- Balding Cure Thinning Hair
- Bed Bugs Cures for Bites
- Bed Sores Prevention Home Remedies
- Bedwetting Problems
- Bee Sting Cure home remedies
- Bikini Darkness
- Birth Control Home remedies
- Birth Defects
- Black Eyes Cure Home Remedies
- Blackheads cure Home Remedies
- Bladder and Kidneys
- Bladder infection
- Bladder Infections and UTIs
- Bleeding Prevention Home Remedies
- Blepharitis Cure Home Remedies
- Blisters Cure Home Remedies
- Blood Pressure Cure Home Remedies
- Body Acne Cure Home Remedies
- Body and Muscle Development (Youth)
- Body Odor and Perspiration
- Boils Cure Home Remedies
- Boils in Ears Cure Home Remedies
- Bone Knitting
- Bone Re-growth
- Bone Spurs
- Brain Care Home Remedies
- Brass Chills
- Breast Care Home Remedies
- Breast Tenderness
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Broken Tooth
- Bruises Cure Home Remedies
- Bug Bites Cure Home Remedies
- Burned Tongue Cure Herbal Remedies
- Burning Red Cheeks
- Burning Red Feet
- Burns Cure Home Remedies
- Burping Infants
- Bursitis Cure Home Remedies
- Caffeine Addiction Cure Home Remedies
- Cancer and tumors Cure Home Remedies
- Cancer Cure home remedies
- Canker Sore Pain Cure Home Remedies
- Canker Sores
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cat Urine
- Cataracts Cure Home Remedies
- Cellulite Cure Home Remedies
- Chapped lips Cure Home Remedies
- Charcot Marie Tooth Syndrome
- Chest Congestion Cure Home Remedies
- Chewing Gum Removal Home Remedies
- Chicken Pox Cure Home Remedies
- Chigger Bites Cure Home Remedies
- Chiggers Cure Home Remedies
- Chikungunya Cure Home Remedies
- Chills Cure Home Remedies
- Cholesterol Cure Home Remedies
- Chronic Mucus
- Circulation of Blood
- Cleaning Leather
- Cleaning Products
- Clogged Drain
- Clogged Ears Cure Home Remedies
- Cold and Cough (Infants)
- Cold and Cough Cure Home Remedies
- Cold Sores Cure Home Remedies
- Colon Cure
- Common Cold
- Constipation (Infants)
Eyes are the integral part of our bodies that enable us to see this beautiful world and other creations. God has been kind enough to bless us with the unique gift, i.e. the EYES that must be protected from any disease or adverse effects. We see the people suffering from eye redness, swollen eyelids, crusting of the eyelashes, light sensitivity, frothy tears, tearing, burning or itching etc that may the symptoms of Blepharitis, the common eye disease. The eyelash hair follicles and the eyelids edges may be harmed due to this ailment that is often caused due to bacterial infection, dandruff or other reasons.
The doctor may be consulted if the disease is serious. The following medications and home remedies are also much useful for Blepharitis.
Artificial tears – You can get rid of this disease with the lubricating eye drops or artificial tears that give good relief.
Antibiotics – Bacterial infection the major cause of Blepharitis can be controlled in an effective manner by using antibiotics that is contained in eye drops or other medications like pills or ointments.
Proper cleaning – Remember to clean the eyelids with warm washcloth to say NO to Blepharitis.
Steroids – Inflammation in the eyelids and the eyes can be controlled by using ointments or eye drops that contain steroids.
Warm Compress – Itching can be easily fought with warm compresses that may be used on regular basis.
Avoid using poor eye make ups as they may harm you instead of beautifying the eyes.
High quality mascara and neutrogena’s nourishing eye liners are recommended for the eyes as they are free from any side effects.
Take vitamins on regular basis.
Healthy foods are most important for healthy eyes. Say NO to Blepharitis by including nutrients to your daily diets. Have sufficient quantity of fruits, green vegetables, proteins and eggs.
Avoid taking junk or fast foods that aggravate the problem.
Get involved in physical activities and simple eye exercises.
Manage your weight.
Make use of turmeric and garlic.
Honey is also good for eyes and helps to fight Blepharitis.
Sufficient quantity of clean water is a must.
Himalayan salt also helps to get rid of this problem.
Use of Salenium, Red Clover, fish oil, evening primrose oil, dandelion, citrus bioflavonoids and beta-carotene gives good results and helps to stay away from this eye disease.
Enjoy the eatables that contain iron, zinc and other minerals.
Have passionflower, goldenseal, chamomile, calendula, bribery, bayberry and barberry on regular basis to stay away from Blepharitis.
Stay away from excessive drinks or smoking. Same is true with tea, coffee and other items that may flare up this disease if you take them in excess.
Blepharitis is sometimes caused due to dandruff too. As such, use good shampoo that may prevent dandruff to attack you.
Rinsing the eyelids with warm water and drying them up also helps to get relief from this eye ailment.
Cleanliness is all the more important for us as far as our eyes are concerned. Keep them neat and tidy and have relief from any eye ailments including Blepharitis too.
- Cervical Spondylitis/Backache
- Asthma, Rhinitis, Coryza & Sinusitis
- Psoriasis & Eczema
- Package For Oligospermia / Male Impotency
- High Blood Pressure
- Hepatitis A, B, C (Yakrt-Sotha)
- Gastric Trouble
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Cirrhosis of Liver
- Chronic Rhinitis
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Cataract Glaucoma
- Pimples (Yuvana Pidika)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Sprue Syndrome, Diarrhea & AMA
- Sciatica & Cervical Spondylitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Penis Enlargement
- Parkinsonism (Kampa-Vata)
- Osteoporosis (Asthi-Susirata)
- Oligospermia Infertility & Other Genital Diseases
- Muscular Dystrophy & Handicapped Children
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Mental Retardation & Mongoloid Children
- Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstruation) & Amenorrhea (Less Menstruation)
- Health Pack For Menopause
- Health Pack For Leucorrhoea
- Health Pack For Kidney Stone
- Health Pack For Jaundice
- Health Pack For Ischemic Heart Disease
- Health Pack for Interstitial Cystitis
- Health Pack for Hyperthyroidism
- Hernia (Antra-Vrddhi)
- Headache, Migraine & Depression
- Health Pack for Hair Loss and Premature Graying
- Health Pack for Gout
- Health Pack for Gall Bladder stone
- Health Pack for Frigidity
- Health pack for Fibromyalgia
- Fibroid uterus
- Health pack for Fatigue
- Health pack for Erectile Dysfunctions
- Health pack for Epistaxis
- Health Pack for Epilepsies
- Health pack for Eosinophilia
- Health pack for Dysphagia
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Deafness, Otorrhagia & Tympanitis
- Coryza, Sinusitis & Chronic Rhinitis
- constipation and Detoxification
- Chronic Headache
- Health Pack For Cervical Spondylitis And back Pain
- Health Pack For Asthma And Bronchitis
- Health Pack For Arthritis and Joint Pains **
- Arthritis / Joint / Knee
- AMA (Detox)
- Adenitis/Tumour Growth
- Acne and Skin Problems
- Acidity and Hyperacidity
- Health pack for Psychosis
- Health Pack For Pleurisy
- Health Pack For Migraine
Swastham.com is a trading company and has no authorization on the quality of the products and genuinely of the product display. The information mentioned on the above page is purely for information and is at user's discretion. We do not claim any cure, treatment and authenticity of products, content and information provided of any sort. It is advised that before using the product, information or health tips one should consult his doctor for his approval. Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.