All Product Categories
|Q & A:|
|Shipping:||Free Normal Shipping Worldwide | Express Shipping (Trackable)|
|Payments:||All Credit Cards, Paypal.|
|Returns:||30 days money back, buyer pays return shipping|
- Reviews (0)
Known as Indian Ginseng; Ashwagandha has been in use since the centuries for treatment of different ailments. Ashwagandha means the smell of the horse dung in Sanskrit. In fact the smell of its root is just like that of the horse dung; that’s why it is called Ashwagandha in the Ayurvedic system of Medicine. It grows in Rajasthan, and Madhya Pradesh. It can be found in Mediterranean, North America and the Middle East too. It bears red berries and yellow / greenish flowers.
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Ji has contributed greatly for the welfare of the mankind by introducing certain ayurvedic medicines including Ahwagandha Tablets, Ashwagandha powder and other ayurvedic formulations that contain the extracts of Ashwagandha.
Benefits of Ashwagandha - Its wonderful advantages are listed below –
- Vata & Kapha – Any problems related with Vata or Kapha dosha are treated in an effective manner with the use of Ashwagandha.
- Men’s sexual disorders – Ashwa means horse. Ayurvedic system of medicine considers Ashwagandha as an excellent source of horsepower for the men as far as sexual strength is concerned. It is much useful for the impotent or sexually weak persons.
- Immune system – It acts as a good tonic for immunity that is empowered with great strength with its use.
- Liver – Ashwagandha is useful for improving the liver activity that is beneficial for thyroid functioning.
- Mental problems – It serves as an excellent tonic for the brain and sets aright the mental disorders. The human nervous system is nourished in effective manners with its regular use. It helps to reduce anxiety and stress.
- Nourishment – Ashwagandha is popular as an all-purpose ayurvedic medicine for different ailments. It nourishes the body. Ashwagandha is helpful for treatment of infertility, emaciation, inflammation, tubercles and other problems. Anyone suffering from joint pains, low libido or sluggishness is advised to take Ashwagandha medicine in regular manners.
- Enriched with the aphrodisiac features; Ashwagandha roots are too useful for the whole physique.
- Blood – Ashwagandha is much useful for production of blood cells. It controls the circulation and helps to manage its levels.
- Bronchitis – People suffering from this disease must use it.
- Heart – Taking the Ashwagandha paste by mixing with jiggery is useful for heart problems.
- Insomnia – Ashwagandha powder taken along with ghee and sugar provides effective results for this problem.
- Memory – Ashwagandha is much useful for improving memory.
- Kidneys – It reduces the adrenal and kidney stresses and also balances the thyroid functioning.
- Source of iron – Persons suffering from deficiency of iron must take it in regular manners.
- Sleeplessness – Anyone suffering from sleep disorders will have sound sleep by using it.
- Aging – People that take Ashwagandha feel young as it inhibits premature aging. Older people may take to delay aging.
The exclusive benefits of Ashwagandha have increased its demand and popularity amongst large numbers of people across the globe. It may be taken as a health tonic and for treatment of various physical disorders.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Acne / Skin Problems
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Angina Pectoris
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Anxiety disorders
- Arthritis / Joint / Knee
- Ayurvedic Products
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cervical Spondylitis / Backache
- Childhood Asthma
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Gastritis
- Chronic Rhinitis
- Coeliac Disease
- Dental Care
- Erectile Dysfunctions
- Esophageal Hiatus Hernia
- Eye Problems
- Gall Bladder stone
- Gastric Troubles
- Hair Care
- Health Care
- Heart Care
- Hepatitis / Liver / Jaundice
- High Blood Pressure
- Home Remedy A To Z
- Home Remedy Products
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kapha dosha
- Kidney / Renal Problems
- Kidney Stone
- Lung Problem
- Memory Support
- Men Best Herbal Remedies
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pack of Medicine
- Parkinson's disease
- Piles / Fistula
- Pitta dosha
- Premature Ejaculation
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Ramdev Oil & Drop Products Range
- Renal Failure
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Care
- Stress / Depression
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Urinary Problems
- Vata Dosha
- Weight Loss / Obesity
- Woman Best Herbal Remedies
Swastham.com is a trading company and has no authorization on the quality of the products and genuinely of the product display. The information mentioned on the above page is purely for information and is at user's discretion. We do not claim any cure, treatment and authenticity of products, content and information provided of any sort. It is advised that before using the product, information or health tips one should consult his doctor for his approval. Information, statements and products on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.